[Bug Report] Pac-Man World 2 - Crashing
So, I thought this bug was fixed AEONS ago but when the tutorial Professor Pac gives you at the beginning gets to talking about Extra Lives, It freezes. Along with that, When I progress as far as to the world of B-Doing Woods, In certain spots for no reason - My game freezes. My build is a 1.5.0 git to be exact, But why it's breaking this is beyond me.

Sponsored links

Moving this to general support
This is what I found in the compatibility report

Quote:You need press start in the tutorial in the begin for not freezing,the game is okey after...
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-02-2016, 01:37 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: This is what I found in the compatibility report

But this is more than just in the tutorial, At random points, When playing through the treetop levels it will freeze similar to the tutorial glitch.
(08-02-2016, 02:10 AM)Mario123311 Wrote: But this is more than just in the tutorial, At random points, When playing through the treetop levels it will freeze similar to the tutorial glitch.

Can you get me a savestate a little bit before the hang?

Also, can you list all of your settings? 

Lastly, are you running from a disc or ISO?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-02-2016, 02:15 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Can you get me a savestate a little bit before the hang?

Also, can you list all of your settings? 

Lastly, are you running from a disc or ISO?

ISO, Specifically. Sadly, Can't get a good savestate spot as it happens at complete random so far.