[Bug Report]Problem with PCSX2 0.9.8
Exclamation 
The Problem is that after playing the games like dbz bt3, or any other games like ffx, ffxii,and after escaping from the game, My Cursor becomes invisible only inside the pcsx2(with console). Though everything is selectable, my cursor is invisible. Unsure

THis did not happen with pcsx2 0.9.7.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

not a bug report
if your mouse cursor didn't move for 3 seconds while the cursor is inside the pcsx2 game screen it will indeed disappear after 3 sec.
but if you have your mouse to get a move on it will re-appear again.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
cursor becomes invisible on purpose.
this way when you're playing full-screen, the cursor gets hidden.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Config=>Emulation Settings=>GS Window=>check if "Always hide mouse cursor" is enabled
(06-03-2011, 10:55 AM)vsub Wrote: Config=>Emulation Settings=>GS Window=>check if "Always hide mouse cursor" is enabled

hmm yeh i forgot there was an option for it.
i think in lilypad's plugin config there used to be another option to hide the cursor too. don't remember if its still there.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Yes,there is such option there too
(06-03-2011, 08:23 AM)recoder Wrote: ... after escaping from the game, My Cursor becomes invisible only inside the pcsx2(with console). Though everything is selectable, my cursor is invisible. Unsure

THis did not happen with pcsx2 0.9.7.

Perhaps this is related to the whole bug when using the Esc key to pause/hide a game.

Try using the Pause/Resume option under the System menu. See if it still happens.
Hmm. The Pause/Resume Option is fine. The Error does not happens. But why does this happen. Is this a bug?
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Try changing the keyboard/mouse APIs in Lilypad.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64