Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bug Report] Roland Garros 2005 [NTSC&PAL]
# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 1888, 0.9.6 official
# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on, limited frames
# Plugins used: GSdx 1873 0.1.15 , SPU2-X 1.2.0, liypad etc
# Description: Game will boot and intro will play correctly but once im in the ingame menu it hangs every time at the same position, like 2 second after the menu gets loaded, i dont have to push anything or something, it will lock no matter what. I tried all kind of different settings, but i haven't figured it out. I tried with 0.9.6 official - same problem. Any help or fix would be appreciated.

Thx in advance

Sponsored links

Known issue. You can 'get around it' by selecting from the menu options really fast so the video of the menu doesn't get a chance to load and freeze the emulator
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you, the trick helped me to get around the menu ,but now once i set up a game, choose players, court etc it loads the game and while the players walk in the court the game freezes with the following errors: This is when using standard cpu settings:

VU0 perma-stall, breaking execution...
(EE) Tlb Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE) PC: 0x00100148 Cycle: 0xb039d43e

this is when using the micro VU0 and micro VU1

loadElfFile: cdrom0:\SCES_533.10;1
loadElfFile: 1492316
loadElfFile: cdrom0:\SCES_533.10;1; CRC = 8FE61CAD
Opening Plugins...
Plugins opened successfully.
PAL Display Mode Initialized.
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 50.0 fps
microVU0: Cached MicroPrograms = [001] [001]
microVU1: Cached MicroPrograms = [001] [001]
(EE) Tlb Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE) PC: 0x00100148 Cycle: 0x8e1fd3e0

I tried only the beta 1888, will try with 0.9.6 tomorow.
Yeah the game is really buggy, I think that's the results I got last time I tested it too Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yea, seems so , too bad, i really wanted to play it at home since we have tournaments at my friends place, to get some practice, but im not gonna buy a ps2 just for that gameRolleyes my pc serves me just well Biggrin
wait you dont have a ps2?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Not 100% , we bought that ps2 like 50:50 since i'm more of a computer gamer than into console gaming. We play it only when we gather up (drinking and smoking) and stuffBiggrin .But it's mostly at his place where i am too quite alot when i have free time ;P