[Bug Report] Sonic Gems Collection [PAL]
    Hello everyone.
I´m having a issue with this game and i really would like to find a solution because i have spend many time trying to fix this ( trying many graphic plugins and different versions of the emulator ).
Well the problem is that when i´m playing Sonic R everything is fine ( or at least cool playable ) except when i try the Multiplayer option. I will show a image for better understanding.

I´m using the 0.9.7 version of the emulator ( svn 2661 ) with the most recent plugins. I would like to ask what version of the emulator or graphic plugin should i use to make this multiplayer option to work without this graphic problem. And continue with the good work the emulator is very goodSmile.

Sponsored links

if you want to use a svn build at least use the latest or go back at 1888 beta with the march plugins, maybe it works better in those
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Ok i can try the latest version but i don´t think that is the problem. From what i have seen in the list of compatibility of the emulator the version that is confirmed as full playable is 0.9.2 but that version is very old and i think that it should work in new versions but i didn´t find anyone working. It can be a graphic plugin problem i had try many graphic plugins too.

Someone that had played the game please tell me what is the best version to run and what is the best graphic plugin please. And if it doesn´t run in any i would like to ask some devolopment for this game if possible because it´s very good it would be nice. Thanks for the answer waiting for more people to help.

Greetings.
use software mode...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Try software mode in GSdx or another plugin, like ZZOgl.

If a game used to work in an older version it doesn't mean it will work in newer ones so it's also possible you'll need that version to play it nicely.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I tried the software mode but it didn´t work unfortunately. I even tried the 0.9.2 version ( even with sotfware mode in some gsdx plugins ) but when at sonic r menu i go to a single race or multiplayer it doesn´t matter it just gives me a white screen and so the game isn´t even running in 0.9.2 version ( at least with the plugins i tried that i think were apropriated ).
Is there a thread in this forum for this game (Sonic Gems Collection pal version ) where i can post my doubts?

Anyway did someone played this game( what version? ), any more suggestions?
have you tried with the latest svn builds?
where can i really get the last svn build?
ok i´ve found a place to get the newest svn builds. I will try the game in the rev.3053 and then i will give the feedback.
you are free to give feedback and info on how it works but dont ask for help in the svn Tongue

edit: also try to edit your posts and not double post Smile