[Bug Report] Sonic Unleashed [NTSC]
Oh shoot just realized I didn't follow the formatting and I don't see a way to delete this thread till I fix it up, which will be tomorrow

Pcsx2 .96
All defaults, dx9 sm 3.0, dual core in the thing is enabled.

The game reacts differently than the old .95 version, in this version the menus are totally messed up, like the screen is not refreshing itself, but ingame has the same effect. Before it was completely unplayable ingame, only brief spaces of seeing the game, but the menus were perfect. now its like playing without the screen refreshing. Is there a fix for this game? I'll post a pic later, I'm just seeing if anyone has a solution.

Sponsored links

Sonic Unleashed [SLES_553.80] with PCSX2 0.96
Screenshot::

My Settings:
Graphics: Zerogs 0.97.1 (Billinear Filtering, 2x AA, Widescreen 1280x720)
Controller : SSSPSX PAD 1.7.0 (If using the Lilypad 0.9.9, can't responsive for moving on ingame)
Sound : SPU2-x 1.1.0
CDVDROM : Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0
CPU Config : Normal Framerates (more than 60.0 fps if using this)
Advanced Options : Default Settings
My Specification PC: At My Signature

My Conclusion :
Thanks to the release PCSX2 0.96. I think the PCSX2 0.96 similarly with PCSX2 0.95 Latest SVN coz some bugs like poor graphics at SOnic Unleashed didn't fix till now and for FMV working as well. If using GSDX SSE 4.1 v0.1.14 (one package with PCSX2 0.96 Installer) give a result screenshot below :

I think you should release PCSX2 0.96.1 to fix minor some bugs like this game because the first release still have the minor bugs and maybe didn't meet at PCSX2 0.95 Latest SVN. Finally, I am sorry for break the rules at this forum and my english not so good coz I am newcomer.

I don't request to release PCSX2 0.96.1 but give a suggestion. Biggrin
Using those settings I get the weird bars. However, I'm also having the problem where all the text is japanese rather than English. The emulator language is set to English with disk SLUS_218.46. BIOS is from my USA ps2 and I get the same issue with both ZeroGS and Gsdx SSSE3 (r834). Have I got some settings wrong or do other people have the same issue?
i think that's the japanese version of sonic unleashed. Mellow
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-22-2009, 09:06 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: i think that's the japanese version of sonic unleashed. Mellow
It's English when I play on my PS2, and the code is SLUS.
oh nvm Tongue
Windows 7 64bit

(03-22-2009, 09:06 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: i think that's the japanese version of sonic unleashed. Mellow

Sonic Unleashed PlayStation2 game is not 4 sale in japan.

it is North America Only.

Plus. Japanese Version of Sonic Unleashed has named "Sonic World Adventure"
Intel Core2 Duo E6600 @ 2700Mhz (Conroe) (poor O.C)
2GB of SAMSUNG DDR2 RAM
ATI(AMD) Radeon HD4850
SB Audigy LS

And...... I am a korean.
(So please don't complain about my english BlushBlush )
oh looks like i wasn't up to date with all that sonic stuff. Laugh Mellow
Windows 7 64bit

I've tried the game with PCSX2 0.9.5, 0.9.6, playground and all the betas + every version i could find of zerogs and gsdx and the bug still isn't solved! I'm getting really pissed of this stupid bug!! Isn't there something to remove that green stripes completely?
my system:
- Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 x86
- Intel E5300 DualCore @ 2x 2.6Ghz (not OC'ed, and i DON'T want to OC it)
- nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB
- 2GB of DDRII RAM (633Mhz)
Yes, of course. use ZZogl -- I'v use a hack with fast update that made it look green, but no stripes.

And there is no pcsx2 fault -- this game use background with width 1024 and put 512-pixel texture to here. It's why only fast update working, and made a stripes.