[Bug Report] Summoner 2 (PAL-E) [SLES-51141]
The game triggers IPU hangs in various spots.
Until those are fixed I suggest you guys look for another game to play.
This can't be hackfixed easily Tongue2

Sponsored links

(09-24-2010, 09:56 PM)rama Wrote: The game triggers IPU hangs in various spots.
Until those are fixed I suggest you guys look for another game to play.
This can't be hackfixed easily Tongue2

not to cross games but is it similar to the Oni ones that cause the ntsc u/c one to be unplayable? (I noticed there's a PAL fix, but not US one)
Spoke too soon, Jake fixed the IPU hangs just recently.
This prolly means the game is now playable. Go test, guys!

(And don't forget to donate cookies to him and his gf if it works! Tongue2 )
NTSC U/C working fine on 3833

(I don't have the PAL one(s) )
I've got the PAL one, last time I tried it I could only get as far as talking to Neru (by making use of skip scene a lot) but that was quite a while ago, I try with the latest SVN and get back to everyone.

Edit: No problems as yet, saved just after getting to the island, I haven't tested whether can go past Neru yet - don't have time right now as I have multiple projects (JSE 8 & Website was hired to make) to work on right now.

Edit: Got tired of working on the projects so I'll continue with them tomorrow. On another note I go to the palace with no problems, been attempting to hack the game since - Got the RAM start for my copy using RenegadeEx and located what I think is the start of the inventory (at the very least I understand how the inventory works on a very basic level), will get the IDs of many items before trying to discern a pattern with which I can use to try and fill the entire inventory (sticking with a limit of 99 per item though). Also will look for addresses to fix standard codes with (and maybe expand).

Edit: Found a pattern for address slide writing all characters, Putting all info into an INI file for easy searching (Assuming a decent text editor)
Great, this also fixed the problems in summoner 1 (SLES_820.01).
Looks fixed, closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64