[Bug Report] Tales of Destiny [NTSC]
I'm sorry it was to help people who need help.
I don't know why the game crashes, end of battle, opening, load, menu(rarely). When it crashes, i see a black screen, or normal screen with a big freeze and music playing normaly.
I'm going to test the new beta, maybe it'll help.

[EDIT]the new beta, with the gamefix for Tales of destiny, works very well. It crashes very rarely now Smile
But it doesn't support any speed hack like x1,5 x2 or x3
I'am using INTC, Enable IOP and waitcycles.
In advenced I configured to improve speed.
But OAV crash is already there.

It's a little report to tell you what bug "dissapear" Smile

Sponsored links

(04-20-2009, 05:05 PM)Krakatos Wrote: Ok people, posts related to bugs ONLY here. you want config answers, go to the general forum..

I understand your standpoint, but by providing their configs and letting others know by what amount does it decrease the probability of crash posters are providing an immediate "remedy" of sorts for the bug i wrote about... so i think their posts do belong here as well. Isnt it feedback in a way?
No. For a simple reason.

As stated very clearly in the forum stickies, this specific forum is for the DEVELOPERS. Which means, it's a tool you can use to let the developers know of a problem. It's not some help forum. Any configuration or user help should go in the general forum.

I assure you, the probability of a developer reading one of there reports is inversely proportional to the topic length. The longer the thread, the less likely. Devs do not have that much time....

As a matter of fact, I will proceed this weekend to move out some of the longer threads, asking to resubmit the report or something like that.
well the owner of this thread should synthetise all the relevant info towards this bug in the first post ...
(04-22-2009, 02:58 PM)Krakatos Wrote: No. For a simple reason.

As stated very clearly in the forum stickies, this specific forum is for the DEVELOPERS. Which means, it's a tool you can use to let the developers know of a problem. It's not some help forum. Any configuration or user help should go in the general forum.

I assure you, the probability of a developer reading one of there reports is inversely proportional to the topic length. The longer the thread, the less likely. Devs do not have that much time....

As a matter of fact, I will proceed this weekend to move out some of the longer threads, asking to resubmit the report or something like that.

(04-22-2009, 08:19 PM)xplo Wrote: well the owner of this thread should synthetise all the relevant info towards this bug in the first post ...

Both are viable standpoints, though if the rules are as they are, we can do nothing about it i guess...
Well either way, at least I found some help from this thread Smile

Oh btw, I'm really sure that when I'm using SPU-X for the sound (which is a bit laggy), the game almost never crashed. I said almost because I can't guarantee 100%, but at least I'm quite sure about this.