Bug Report - Tenchu Fatal Shadows
Hello everyone! First of all, congrats to the PCSX2 team for such a great job.
i've been playing tenchu fatal shadows, and i must say the game runs perfectly. i've run into 2 graphics bugs though that i don't know how to get around.
first glitch - everytime i'm in an area that has water (pond, river..) the water gets this sort of blurry effect that affects the whole screen.
second glitch - my item icons don't appear, the only thing that appears is the blue circle that shows an item is highlighted. strangely enough, item icons appear during stealth kill animations. the design that should appear around the chi meter and the health bar is also missing

here's a screeny with the glitches

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Not a bug report, moving to general discussion.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
oh, sorry bout that
anyone have a solution?
Try a (software) renderer in GSdx (F9 while playing), icons dissapearing seem to be because you are using the skipdraw hack maybe?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-05-2010, 10:05 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try a (software) renderer in GSdx (F9 while playing), icons dissapearing seem to be because you are using the skipdraw hack maybe?

thing is, if i don't use the skipdraw hack i'll have more severe graphical issues (huge black rectangle covering everything 5 feet in front of the character).
i tried running software mode and all the issues were fixed, thing is, the graphics lost quality and the game ran at less than 50% speed.
haven't tried hitting the F9 key in mid game though. gonna give that a shot when i can
Well you'll have to decide what problem can you deal with right now Tongue
(11-06-2010, 06:39 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Well you'll have to decide what problem can you deal with right now Tongue

the icon and design around the health bar issues seem to have miraculously fixed themselves.
still have the water effect problem though, any suggestions?

Software rendering is the only solution right now to fix all issues.
You could try ZZogl as well but with these kind of issues, I doubt it works any better.
What's all this about a skipdraw hack? I don't see the option in 096 or 097, so I'm stuck with the black void Ninja
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx

GSdx, hacks subsection.