[Bug Report] WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 [PAL]
Wow that was quick! you lot are awesome! Well the original bug of the missing titantron video has been fixed and I noticed the screen tearing during the videos has disappeared and you fixed the broken shadows which is all great, but there's one more bug i forgot to mention. It happens when you do a finishing move. There's a slow motion effect that sometimes happens during the move but there's black bars going across the screen. i'll try and post a GS dump of it if you need it.

Sponsored links

Quote:Wow that was quick!
Flatout did all the job.

openGL or DX for the black bar?
(10-14-2016, 09:59 PM)gregory Wrote: Flatout did all the job.
So I also did the OpenGL update you did? Tongue2
Well very close. You're Dx update was a big hint so I know it was related to DATE. I run the dump, get first draw call that use DATE. Look at the GPU setup, look at the code (to remember this special case) and WTF, my gl stencil func isn't called.
(10-14-2016, 09:59 PM)gregory Wrote: Flatout did all the job.

openGL or DX for the black bar?

I'm using openGL.
I managed to capture it in a gs dump. not really black bars but grey boxes at the top of the screen and then most of the screen goes black until the finisher animation has ended. Its here if you want to use it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i93uxo9ww4zoir...s.rar?dl=0
If you set crc hack level to partial or lower, the top half of the screen seems to display correctly with Direct3D11.
gracias amigos, me sacaron de varias dudas