[Bug Report] Xenosaga I [NTSC]
Grats for turning into another Necromancer. Just use savestates before trying to save to memory card, most save game spots works fine and it's not really anything important or breaking the game itself.

Sponsored links

(10-26-2009, 10:57 AM)Bositman Wrote: The game has no disc 2. It was a DVD9 game. You are using some pirated downloaded DVD5 rips for which you will get no support here and for which we will not accept any bug reports.
Not closing since opening issue is still true.
Edit: Just checked with r2056 and save points work fine. Moving to resolved

Please move back to Unsolved, saving does not work in r5197, had to upgrade cuz I use a i7
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
We know that on certain save points the game resets.
This is a bit random though but usually you can find a working spot every few hours.
(05-06-2012, 11:21 PM)rama Wrote: We know that on certain save points the game resets.
This is a bit random though but usually you can find a working spot every few hours.

I sure hope I will ^_^
MTVU can create unstable save states after all, so I make 2-3 save states every time I have to save
It usually reboots if you use the 'special' save points on the ship. They have a different logo on top. Avoid them, and you should be sweet.
(05-07-2012, 03:29 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: It usually reboots if you use the 'special' save points on the ship. They have a different logo on top. Avoid them, and you should be sweet.

All save points found after entering Elsa are working fine so far... Not done with the Elsa part yet.
I can not use the ETUC card game. Because the question does not ask me yes or no locks up and commands.

Do you have to look at this situation?

[Image: b4k5s.jpg]
You're doing something wrong. Try setting clamping to full for both EE and VU
[Image: newsig.jpg]
that minigame worked fine with EE/VU defaults here.
HELLO!!!. Thank you for the picture I sent previously corrected the problem. The only question left in this game. But I say it for informational purposes only. I thought it would help you. Entering this game, quit the game to record PS2 mentioned the problem to pass to the main screen. I noticed something. It does not do random outputs. There are three points that are experiencing this, and only performs these points. This is the beginning of the game's first points of entry into the character Shion behind the registration point of the red color simulation machine. The other is aboard the space character Shion bedroom. The latter point is the ship you see in the ELSA.

NO POINTS TO CLOSE AT OTHER THAN THIS RECORD. I WOULD LİKE TO KNOWLEDGE. CORRECTED PROBLEM AGAIN THANKS FOR U-TIC CARD.

[Image: bvrrz.png]