[Bug Report] .hack//G.U. vol. 3//Redemption [NTSC-U]
(04-17-2016, 07:58 AM)Gunvalkyrie Wrote: I was kind of hoping someone would have some ideas. Or hopefully recognize that its an issue that will hopefully be corrected in later releases.
Have you tried the latest git versions with OpenGL Hardware Renderer and Hardware Depth on?
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
If you get weird graphical issues that weren't there before(related an AMD driver issue) set Blending Unit Accuracy to the highest setting. This might slow the game down, but you should be able to tell if it affects/fixes the issue.

Sponsored links

your system is too slow to play it in SW rendering?
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
Alright. I finally fixed my OpenGL stuff. Interestingly enough, though, my PCSX2 client (v1.5.0-dev-701-g90af611 [why is it only 32-bit?]) tells me that OGL rendering is slow due to an inefficient driver. Whatever. I tried out the OGL rendering (Hardware) and my game actually looks smoother. However, it doesn't fix the issue we are having. As for custom resolutions, I realize that this post processing effect looks wonky (such as there is an entire part of the screen where it isn't there) because it is getting displaced. Anyway. Software rendering is a moot point. You can't change the resolution in software mode. The effect is still there, anyway.