[Bug Report] when add game shark or raw to any game [NTSC-pal]
why pcsx2 play ground all version crash when add game shark or raw data to any game Ninja

Sponsored links

Because you're doing it wrong. PCSX2 doesn't like condensed codes and also you can't mix raw and extended.
so what is the right way give me an example i use program to change it form game shark to raw that usually happen when add muster code and other codes also
just use artmoney, it is so easy
does any one cod learn me becuse am totly new in this things and i want 100% work method
there isnt a 100% method , certain codes from gameshark work others dont

on some you actually dont need the master code ( specially the codes that start with a 9 or a F ) other values for items also might crash the game

furthermore , there are codes for NTSC-US , PAL and NTSC-J , it really depends on the version of your game , like kalmari92 says use artmoney or cheatengine ( dont know if this last one works ) , at least for money and hp should be easy

but if you dont want to use artmoney i can tell you that 75% of the gamescodes you will find on codebreaker , ar - gameshark wont work

read this http://www.igameilive.com/2007/11/how-to...orial.html and follow the other link inside
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
and what about that address with a known value but when my search near to end all address their no address with this value for example
value 100 i find 10 address value change searching again find 5 when i search again for the new value there is no address with this new value
i am sorry i tired you all put this going to be the last question thank to you all for your help fare well
What are you using? Cheat engine? Art money?

You can also use the built in code finder. Go to misc -> patch finder..., use the same method as cheat engine or art money. Of course, even the built in code finder is not perfect so sometimes it might not work all that well. Nevertheless, it is much easier than cheat engine and art money since the codes are static. You just need to jot down all of the info and you can re-enter/reuse the code.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(02-23-2009, 10:02 PM)dark king Wrote: and what about that address with a known value but when my search near to end all address their no address with this value for example
value 100 i find 10 address value change searching again find 5 when i search again for the new value there is no address with this new value
i am sorry i tired you all put this going to be the last question thank to you all for your help fare well

sometimes you do need to walk or do something before going to do another attempt

i usually use the snapshot F1 -> save F3 -> load on the emu , but for example when i was playing Persona 4 and i wanted some extra keys , i actually had 40 addresses that wouldnt change unless i would walk around the room , and well i had to remove the wrong add , until i managed to get to 5 and went back to the chest and saw what value changed

but its like what dr_thrax says , its not perfect
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]