[Bug Report] zone of enders 1 (map)
i have a problem with zone of enders 1. The map is black. it shows only some markers.
i added my screenshot and the one i found online to compare.

i was using latest svn 3746 with latest plugin versions.
But to report this bug i did try 0.9.7 beta with default settings and default plugin selection and versions. (did not change anything in settings, no speedhacks, no usage of savestates etc)

could be connected somehow:
when i did play mgs2 a year ago, i was not able to use nightvision glasses (saw only black screen). Is there a problem with pcsx2 handling greenish effects?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64

Sponsored links

had the same "problem", its gsdx-related

use softwaremode while using the map, you can toggle between software- and hardwaremode on the fly by pressig f9 ingame.
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
tnx! it worked. it is major problem for example in 5th mission where the entrance in the underground passage visible only on the map.
yep, i also had problems finding the entrance Tongue
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
finished the game. It froze just ones during the intro and the rest of the game was just PERFECT.
I admit this is the most compatible game i've played so far. Why it have the status "in game"?
Cause the freezes are very random, you can play hours without a problem just like you did or sometimes you can get freezes in every cutscene including the ones going inside or outside of towns.

On another note why does people rely so much on minimaps nowadays, what ever happened to exploring? :<
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
but ZoE 2 considered "playable" and it is definitely freezes in fmvs.
any chance it will be fixed in the near future or it is "unfixable" at that stage of the project?
Actually ZoE2 NTSC didn't freeze for me in FMVs, at least not while I've played it and I haven't seen many reports of freezes besides yours with the beta. Only things I got on it were some lights that are seen through walls and slowdown issues but playable anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ops. i've had asynch mix sound. no freezes with recommended time-stretch