[Bug] Silent Hill Origins [Pal]
Here is only valuable information.
After "This game contain disturbing images and violence" game crashes and in console appear next:
(EE) Tlb Miss, adr=0x20001300 [load]
(EE) PC: 0x002e9da0 Cycle: 0xe170580d

Sponsored links

.. edit your post according to this forum rules, or it will be closed and moved.
So if you want...
#pcsx version: official 0.9.6 and latest beta 1431
#CPU EErec on (trying off - doesn't help) vurec0 and vurec1 on (trying off - doesn't help), MTGS on (trying off - doesn't help) microVU0 and microVU1 both no (trying off - doesn't help)
#Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.15 (hardware and software, dx10), zerospu 0.4.6
#Description:
Game "freezed" during booting. But using patch solve this problem a litle. After "Silent Hill Origins" Logo and "This game contain disturbing images and violence" screen game crashes. In console appear next:
(EE) Tlb Miss, adr=0x20001300 [load]
(EE) PC: 0x002e9da0 Cycle: 0xe170580d
Using game fix just change cycle. Oh and after that screen must be game menu....
... there is no beta 1431. Try the latest beta
if you mean version beta-1329 - DOESN'T WORK

*removed*
the latest compilation pcsx2 i download from there
No linking to unauthorized builds please.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

ごめなさい せmぱい
And so? Any idea in your heads?
2 rules broken in 2 posts, no doubt it was insulting me as well, have a warning, keep it up you will find yourself banned.

edit: google translate says "Let m and rape cup " altho its an awful translation, it doesnt handle swearing, but i get the idea, flaming warning comming you way

Edit 2: Due to you being a moron about it, ive given you a warning on both counts, i did initially let you off the first offence.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You use Google 0_o
OH SHI---!!!

ごめなさい せmぱい = Gomenasai Sempai

"Due to you being a moron about it, ive given you a warning on both counts, i did initially let you off the first offence." Blah blah blah and so on.....
Maiby FINALY you think ABOUT THIS BUG?
Hang in there Lelouch, this guy doesn't take his own mistakes kindly Wink