Bug in Jak 2: Renegade
There are several save files on that memory card. Which one is near the bug?

Sponsored links

you have to use the level select in secrets
There is something weird with this game...while EE Cyclerate is set to anything other than 0(default),you get much better speeds.
For example 2x scaling OGL(at certain place)

EE 0 - 37fps,EE 40% GS 100%
EE +1 - 75fps,EE 40%,GS 25%
EE +2 - same as above
EE -1 - same as above
EE -2 - 85fps(probably false reading),all else the same

Disabling MTVU increases the EE usage to 65% but the GS and the speed are the same

And btw,just as info,the game accept saves from different region,you just need to rename the folder and the file
Just played through the mission, including the part in the screenshot, without any errors or other log entries at all. Seems fine.

Speed seems a little off though, even though the window said it wasn't running 100% all the times, it was usually perfectly smooth and sometimes even ran faster than normal. No speedhacks were on, limiter was on normal too.
Yes,Jak randomly start to run at least 2 or 3 times faster
defaulting the settings allowed me to beat the level. (with much difficulty, I'm rusty)

The varying speed the game decided to run at did make it ALOT harder even when the emulator only varied 10fps.
I had to run the game slower to be able to beat it.

did not encounter the error I had before or the error the OP had.
So ee clamping above normal lets pcsx2 crash and with normal setting everything is ok. However something seems suspicious with the ee as full should always work better and ee overclock should slow down? Is that reproducible for all?
(04-23-2016, 12:20 AM)willkuer Wrote: So ee clamping above normal lets pcsx2 crash and with normal setting everything is ok. However something seems suspicious with the ee as full should always work better and ee overclock should slow down? Is that reproducible for all?
EE clamping mode full can cause crashes with Jak & Daxter 1 too, as I've mentioned in the bug report: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...#pid516539