Bug in Xenosaga 2 menu
Hi, all the items and skills in gray are flickering (the text), I cant revolve this problem, the only way to fix this is in sofware mode. I run in dx11 mode, last official version.
Another strange thing, when I switch in dx9 mode all the screen is like behind a grid.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert

Sponsored links

You running an NVIDIA with current stable drivers? Try upgrading to latest beta drivers
I am running with the last drivers allready.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Stable or beta? Stable are causing these issues
Lol... I checked and yes I was running with the latest stable drivers, didnt knew there was a new beta, I installed them and it fixed the problem, thanks !!
One last thing, do you know if I should run with the latest 1.3 ? I run with the 1.2.1.
1.3.0 is currently in testing. IF there's an issue you know for sure is fixed that you need, sure. If you don't know and are unsure very little point.

For example, there's a bug in the current version, INCLUDING SVNs to date that breaks 2 of my games that I play, so I have a version patched to fix it, as well as a new speedhack (slowhack?) or 2