Bug in Xenossaga I game
Is there any solution to the save bug in Xenosaga Episode I where the save points return to the Memory Card menu. How can I save the game and proceed with my game.

Sorry to be bothering, but I searched in several sites for a solution but I did not find it.
Thank you, thank you al!

Sponsored links

Saving in Xenosaga I is pretty much completely broken. Even if it doesn't boot you to the BIOS, it might end up corrupting saves on the memory card itself. Unfortunately, you'll have to stick to using savestates (F1 to save, F3 to load, F2 to change slot).
(01-23-2017, 01:03 PM)Eloris Wrote: Saving in Xenosaga I is pretty much completely broken. Even if it doesn't boot you to the BIOS, it might end up corrupting saves on the memory card itself. Unfortunately, you'll have to stick to using savestates (F1 to save, F3 to load, F2 to change slot).

even in real console is broken or just emulator ?

if only emulator, the devs haven't found the solution to fix that ?
(01-23-2017, 02:14 PM)NewbieEmulator Wrote: even in real console is broken or just emulator ?

if only emulator, the devs haven't found the solution to fix that ?

IIRC, only in the emulator.
And no, still no fix
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah, it's an emulation issue. Last word I heard from a few years back was that fixing it would break a couple of other things, but who knows. I think the corruption issues might be a more recent problem, but I haven't yet had the time to look into it.
thats weird i never had any problem cept for the very first save point never use it rest of them i was fine with
(01-22-2017, 12:50 AM)karlos Enrike Wrote: Is there any solution to the save bug in Xenosaga Episode I where the save points return to the Memory Card menu. How can I save the game and proceed with my game.

Sorry to be bothering, but I searched in several sites for a solution but I did not find it.
Thank you, thank you al!

old but wont be fixed last i checked to fix it will break many other things, best bet is to save state before you use savepoint, there is list work save points foating around the forums
(01-23-2017, 11:51 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: old but wont be fixed last i checked to fix it will break many other things, best bet is to save state before you use savepoint, there is list work save points foating around the forums

link to the thread that provide list work save point ?

i can't find it