[Bug report] Naruto shippuden Narutimate accel 2 [PAL/NTSC]
.. If you had read the stickies, you would know what is missing.
Also, we require you to try the latest beta if you want to make a bug report.

So, edit your post adding the required informations

Sponsored links

That was mean dude, YOU may have compleated it, but *I* havent because of a bug... I personly dont know about Rasengan and any other jutsu's because their fine with me. But the fact still remains that SOMETHING went wrong for ME. And it HASNT been sorted out yet. (and actually the rasengan bugs remains for someone who doesnt use states...meaning stating isnt the problem)

I still dont know what caused a bug that occured and and i dont know how to fix it-Which would be nice to know...or at the very least i would like to know what caused the bug so something like this never happens to anybody again.

And yes i tried a lots of things like ee cycle rate to 1.5. I think i've changed just about every setting a few times. My settings are never staying constant because they are being changed because im trying to sort out this error. I even tried changed my pcsx2. And no luck healing my state. So i if i've done that, you should know i've tried quite a bit.

Does anybody actually try to fix these bugs? If anybody needs me to send a copy of the state to them, or anything else, to find the problem, i think i can....

Stickies?...arent they whats labled as the "important threads"? I did skim read them but dont realy get that technical stuff Sad ...
And is there a better version that 0.9.6!!! if so please tell me..... :{)
I open all chars and complete all missions without any problems.
But have another problem. Starting at beta-1059 emu freeze after 5 minutes in this game and i can close it only with Alt+F4. It is not deadly (976 without problems), just want to report it.
(05-24-2009, 01:48 AM)SCHY Wrote: That was mean dude, YOU may have compleated it, but *I* havent because of a bug... I personly dont know about Rasengan and any other jutsu's because their fine with me. But the fact still remains that SOMETHING went wrong for ME. And it HASNT been sorted out yet. (and actually the rasengan bugs remains for someone who doesnt use states...meaning stating isnt the problem)

I still dont know what caused a bug that occured and and i dont know how to fix it-Which would be nice to know...or at the very least i would like to know what caused the bug so something like this never happens to anybody again.

And yes i tried a lots of things like ee cycle rate to 1.5. I think i've changed just about every setting a few times. My settings are never staying constant because they are being changed because im trying to sort out this error. I even tried changed my pcsx2. And no luck healing my state. So i if i've done that, you should know i've tried quite a bit.

Does anybody actually try to fix these bugs? If anybody needs me to send a copy of the state to them, or anything else, to find the problem, i think i can....

Stickies?...arent they whats labled as the "important threads"? I did skim read them but dont realy get that technical stuff Sad ...
And is there a better version that 0.9.6!!! if so please tell me..... :{)

Easy,use the vtlb version,i cant give you the link beacuse of forums rules (or can i krakatos?).And i dont want to be mean im only setting the point,beacuse a bug is for everybody using that game and i dont have any of your errors so its not a bug maybe you have a bad iso?