[Bug report] Primal
The game runs at an amazing speed in the first cutscene. However after the first cutscene you see the loading screen and it just hangs after it finished loading. You can hear sound but thats it.

PCSX2 beta.r1888
GSDX 1873

I have Ati Radeon 5000 series.

Sponsored links

So how do you know it runs at great speed if it hangs on the first cutscene? Tongue

Please check this thread and edit your post.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-26-2009, 12:16 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: So how do you know it runs at great speed if it hangs on the first cutscene? Tongue

Please check this thread and edit your post.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html

It hangs after the first cutscene.
Ah so you mean the first FMV, FMVs dont really measure the speed of the in-game part :P

Anyway for a little more info the game used to work on some very old PCSX2 not exactly playable tho, and some work on the macroVU (very first revisions with macroVU enabled) made it show the ingame cutscenes after the FMV and the loading screen althou it didnt show correctly and now it doesnt show anything ingame again.
So thats why so many games start out fast. Well you learn something new everyday.

Well I do hope this game gets fixed. I bought it along time ago and the disc was so scratched it wouldn't play on my ps2. I ripped it and tried it on PCSX2. The first fmv played and I was so excited, then it hanged on the first loading. False advertising guys !

But could you please tell me which version it worked on ?
0.9.4 or one of the 0.9.5 betas I dont remember correctly, but again as I said it was very far from playable.
Well that sucks. at least I can wait though, It's not like the disc will disappear. At least, I hope so.
What about the 9.7.0 ??? I saw by now is playable on 9.7.0.Is it true ?
pux-pux
Yes, but it needs a patch currently and it's very slow unless you set the NTSC or PAL framerate to lower than it is by default.

Replace the gameindex.dbf file in your PCSX2 folder for the one in this attachment and both NTSC and PAL versions should work fine.

Attached Files
.zip   GameIndex.zip (Size: 136,35 KB / Downloads: 419)
i dont intresting that is slow Laugh i just want to play Smile so where is the patch ? can i download it or what ? the serial number is correctly SCES 51.135

im waiting the answer Smile

sry my english is not a ... sensation Laugh
pux-pux