Bug slowdown Shrek 2 (PCSX2)
try pressing F9
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(05-03-2014, 12:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: try pressing F9

This not change something Wacko
Are you sure? Normally one can see a drop of the framerates by using the software renderer (toggling between HW and SW renderer can be done by F9).

I would expect that this is a gs problem. And then it should probably been solved by software renderer.

What you also can check is what happens if you enable HW hacks in GS plugin settings. Then click on configure and increase skipdraw. Best would be to increase it by one and then check again if the problem is gone, if not increase it again. Normally values should be around 1-5 at maximum 15 if skipdraw can solve the problem.

If it is really not a gs problem you can also test different clamping and rounding modes in emulation settings. Especially setting Clamping mode to 'extra + preserve sign' often helps to reduce remaining errors.
With HW hacks, this is the same thing.
With the skipdraw at 15 too.
It's not a gs problem I think :/

The problem : http://www.noelshack.com/2014-18-1399119...-titre.png
Have you tested rounding or clamping modes as I suggested? Other than that I can probably not help. Some games are just buggy and need very specialized solutions. And if they are not that popular you will probably not find a coder who solves the problem.
I cannot test rounding and clamping modes.
http://www.noelshack.com/2014-18-1399122...-titre.png
it's because you're using a preset
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Clamping and Rounding modes not changes anythings..
I'll try to manage my problem and if it's the same thing, I'll try to play with this.
Thank you very much guys ! Smile
I just tried the PAL (F) version and didn't have this problem as long as Vu1 is set to interpreter.
Which version of the game do you have ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
how fast is it with interpreter?