Bug squad team - Apply here!
ENOUGH!
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(11-03-2015, 04:07 AM)cheif22 Wrote: hey i had found a way to make this emulator portable and i had made a video tutorial on how to do it for you guys if you ever see this post. the video does a better job explaining it but here is link so enjoy and hope you have some luck. *snip*

As Nobbs says this post has no business here. You are spamming. Please stop.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Bug Report with Xaudio 2 causing pcsx2 to crash to desktop for no reason after 10-20 mins in newer git batas.
How is your post relevant to the discussion?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-30-2015, 09:27 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: How is your post relevant to the discussion?

Because I have a really bad crashing bug that need fix.
This guy is still as weird as ever.
(12-30-2015, 09:42 PM)K.F Wrote: This guy is still as weird as ever.

Hay don't thread up other user trolling posts form past I'm not fan of that anymore I wish that thread was delete form pcsx 2 forums. Plus that off topic.
(12-30-2015, 10:17 PM)jamesstuller Wrote: Hay don't thread up other user trolling posts form past I'm not fan of that anymore I wish that thread was delete form pcsx 2 forums. Plus that off topic.

I'm afraid your post here is also Off topic. please make a thread at the support forums instead : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Di...rt-Windows
(12-30-2015, 10:17 PM)jamesstuller Wrote: Hay don't thread up other user trolling posts form past I'm not fan of that anymore I wish that thread was delete form pcsx 2 forums. Plus that off topic.

How is it now?
Because it had absolutely nothing to do with this thread. You also get a warning for report button abuse.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]