Bug squad team - Apply here!
That color for the translators looks a lot like the bug group.

I'm just curious, but would it be a good thing to have VS 2013 installed?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

if i test ~100 Games do i get a small forum favor ? Tongue
Sign me up!
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(02-11-2015, 02:22 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: That color for the translators looks a lot like the bug group.

I'm just curious, but would it be a good thing to have VS 2013 installed?

Hm that's true. You people can make color suggestions, I always sucked at picking colors Tongue

Sure VS can always be handy

Quote:if i test ~100 Games do i get a small forum favor ? Tongue

...like? Tongue

Quote:I don't have enough games to be part of it sorry Smile

You can still help with organizing and regression testing on your games if you're interested Wink

I'm updating the first post with people in
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-11-2015, 11:56 AM)Bositman Wrote: Hm that's true. You people can make color suggestions
I vote for Yellow.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I was thinking someting like

this
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Hey, I wanna sign up. I could do regressions. I have a relatively small collection of games, but regressions are always nice.
For the color...green would be nice. Or pink. Tongue2
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I kinda like the yellow tbh.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(02-11-2015, 01:59 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Hey, I wanna sign up. I could do regressions. I have a relatively small collection of games, but regressions are always nice.
I think, you are confused on the terms. Checking for regression means " testing a game to know, whether it has any flaws compared to how it ran on a previous pcsx2 version". I thought I should make it clear since, you mentioned regressions are always nice Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
There are tons of issues with the GUI and other stuff which don't even need a game to test.
Also it's easy to test for general regressions even with a couple of games. More people are always better than less even if they only contribute a little Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]