Bug squad team - Apply here!
(02-12-2015, 03:08 AM)Serial Hacker Wrote: i meant "Titles" not the white thingy under your name Laugh

I quite like the title of bositman's slave
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

no no it's not like that lol ! just forget about what i said gimme the title
(02-12-2015, 03:11 AM)Serial Hacker Wrote: no no it's not like that lol ! just forget about what i said gimme the title

Only your name changes color when you're in the group. And you get different looking stars.

Your title of "Senior Member" can always be changed, or kept the way it is.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
The color is almost same as translator team. I think yellow is better.
Don't worry, I can change the usergroup a user is actually in and the 'display' group, so what people see Evil

Added Serial Hacker and KeyToTruth12. Anyone else? Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@bositman
You have added ryudo two times in the applicants list.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
..what? where? Tongue
Cheater Tongue2

PS: Great trick, you edited the post after I mentioned about it. The proof is on my side, according to the information at your first post, you edited the post 16 min later after, I mentioned about the issue. You have no proofs to back it up that, you haven't edited the post Tongue2 . too bad, admin rights doesn't give you the power to clear the history when, you edited the post Evil
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Bosit make it atleast start with a capital, cause how it looks now my OCD is screaming fix it and make it look better Tongue eitherway sorry that I can't help with it, mainly cause I only own 2 to 4 games. But if you need an extra Mod/Super Mod Bosit I'm Available Smile
(02-12-2015, 01:19 PM)ssakash Wrote: Cheater Tongue2

PS: Great trick, you edited the post after I mentioned about it. The proof is on my side, according to the information at your first post, you edited the post 16 min later after, I mentioned about the issue. You have no proofs to back it up that, you haven't edited the post Tongue2 . too bad, admin rights doesn't give you the power to clear the history when, you edited the post Evil

You can't prove I edited that part either, I could have just fixed a typo, so it's your word against mine and we all know how that ends Tongue

Quote:osit make it atleast start with a capital, cause how it looks now my OCD is screaming fix it and make it look better Tongue eitherway sorry that I can't help with it, mainly cause I only own 2 to 4 games. But if you need an extra Mod/Super Mod Bosit I'm Available

Fine fine you people with your OCDs Tongue (i got some too but pretty mild)

Don't worry about it Wink