Bugs with Silent Hill 2
Hey, the default actions for F5 and F9 are what I have to press to get Silent Hill 2's cutscenes to work right without lines and jumping or something but it seems to make these weird invisible scanlines cutting into the characters and environment during gameplay when moving, it's like invisible scanlines when things move left to right like when the camera is turning around or when the first character we meet in the graveyard is moving left to right when saying "Lost?", it's like these lines do just cut into the character creating waves where the line is, the same happens with the environment.

I'm also having issues with lag and my flashlight. The flashlight has these radiating, white lines that are HUGE just appearing when I turn my main character to the camera, when I turn him away from the camera, the light doesn't appear to create this problem.

I have an image of what the flashlight looks like this;
[Image: 2d2WFF2.jpg]

Sponsored links

This should be fixable using software mode (f9)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It does work actually, but now I have problems again with the cutscenes, they have scanlines everywhere like crazy that move and even with F5, I get these multiple, thick, white streaks across the screen

Is there any way to remove this without using F9?

Thanks for your reply!
Maybe you could try latest svn.
But i dont think so.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go