Bulgarian guide
Bulgarian guide for Pcsx2_0.9.6.
*removed see below*

Sponsored links

Eh you should explain the content of the file better, if you want you can help translating the official configuration guide, check this thread.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-25-2009, 06:28 PM)zaqza Wrote: Bulgarian guide for Pcsx2_0.9.6.

btw I writed that guide Tongue2

(11-25-2009, 07:58 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Eh you should explain the content of the file better, if you want you can help translating the official configuration guide, check this thread.

It's too much work translating that guide(I started translating it before but I got bored...the guide inside the file is almost the same but with different words)
Why is this an exe file? Explain what it is exactly or it will be deleted as potentially dangerous
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I scanned it and it's a virus of some sorts. >.> That name looks like it was generated though.
Currently Playing on PCSX2: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ @ 2.1 Ghz and Nvidia GeForce 6150 LE (Playable isn't full speed)
(11-25-2009, 08:11 PM)Bositman Wrote: Why is this an exe file? Explain what it is exactly or it will be deleted as potentially dangerous

The guide is inside of exe because when you install pcsx2 the guide will appear automatically.Most of the users just download the emu and then ask what to do without reading the guide at all and in this was they WILL read it Tongue2

(11-25-2009, 08:14 PM)Tetsero Wrote: I scanned it and it's a virus of some sorts. >.> That name looks like it was generated though.

There is no virus inside,the guide is old(since the 0.9.6 was released)and noone has complained about virus(that file was downloaded more than 1000 times)

BTW I don't care if the file is deleted
I'll remove it just to be safe. We don't like people repacking the emulator anyways and we can't know if something was modified.
zaqza if you want to contribute, visit this thread, follow the instructions and give me the translated template so we can upload it as an official guide.
(11-25-2009, 08:23 PM)Bositman Wrote: We don't like people repacking the emulator anyways and we can't know if something was modified.

Just to tell you...this is only the guide(html+pictures created by Word 2003 and WebExe)
HTML? Is it the old pre 0.9.6 guide?
(11-25-2009, 09:02 PM)Bositman Wrote: HTML? Is it the old pre 0.9.6 guide?

No it's for the official 0.9.6 and it's htm + pictures and text combined into exe file created by WebExe