Bully(NTSC) camera graphics problem
Wink 

Hey friends,
I m playing bully(NTSC) on PCSX 2.0.9.8 and m facing bad graphics whwn i try to use camera, some missions are unplayable due to this camera bug Sad, plzzz if anyone have solution for this i'll be glad....
I m using PCSX2.0.9.8 GSdx 4600 SSSE3 and SPU2-X r4779 2.0.0....Cool

thanks you in advance....Biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

the camera can only be used in software mode.
thank you buddy....Smile
thank you really much actually it really did work

hamza
call me a noob I will understand, I have this game working great even got past the hattrick vs galloway mission, but this stupid camera thing is aggervating, can you tell me how does one put it in software mod. I'm running this off of an ISO and other than some lag ever now and then and the sound distored once in a while. everything else works amazing. ok very sorry I figured it out lol. everyone please add me I love working with the emulator and I plan on working with the ps3 one as well.
(11-30-2013, 08:14 PM)MrReaper Wrote: call me a noob I will understand, I have this game working great even got past the hattrick vs galloway mission, but this stupid camera thing is aggervating, can you tell me how does one put it in software mod. I'm running this off of an ISO and other than some lag ever now and then and the sound distored once in a while. everything else works amazing. please help

Press F9 while running the game to put it in software mode.

And please don't bring old threads back from the dead. If it's more than a few months old and you aren't the OP then please make a new thread.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD