Burnout 3
na, the SVN didn't really do anything except stop lag in menu's, the game still runs slow and has vertical lines of light =(

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Burnout-3...#pid208640
Read my whole post please.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah i did, i extracted the folder and copied over my bios / memcards, then configured my GSdx to what it was before, the only thing that changed is in the menu's the music doesn't slow down anymore =( but in the actual game it still runs really slow, and has the visual problems
Maybe your CRC is not recognized by GSdx, run the game and post the CRC you see in the console
Bositman you rock, instead of saying "oh phenom blah blah" ur actually helping.

now for my input overclocking is a last resort which is why bositman hasnt mentioned it.
now the vertical lines is a gpu plugin problem, is ur temps ok in your system? and when
your in menu its perfect but ingame/racing its slow? have you tried changing your clamping modes
and rounding modes?
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
I run Burnout 3, NA version on SVN 50xx (do not remember exactly) and it run perfectly without any error.

My PC specs are i3 2100 and GT 440. All settings are default, GSDX10 @ 2x native res. Full speed all the time. 3x native res decreases the framerate to 40, so I stay at 2x.
i don't know what the clamping / rounding modes are =( and yeah you're right Bositman is a boss! thanks all for helping lol and i'm sorry but i don't know what a CRC is, i've been away for like a week and wasn't able to post =( sorry
i dont think its the core speed i have the same problem with my AMD hexcore PC but i have a 3.3 G processor
Burnout 3 is a weird one, Revenge has similar issues. I get the vertical line issue and overbrightness as well, no idea how to fix it. I tried various GPU plugins and all kinds of different internal res's to try to fix it, but nothing.
Skipdraw 2 or 3 gets rid of the lines and overbrightness