Burnout Dominator and burnout 3 takedown
Hi I am new to this forum and seen many improvements in the emulator ps2 I was surprised by the improvement in tube god of war 1 and 2 but improved quite incredible good gradually making improvements but I wanted to talk is to emulate these games, and Burnout Dominator Burnout 3 Takedown of those games were not to know anything about emulation according to which the support to do something with the emulation of these games was so good that I wanted to talk to the other street Fighter EX3 comes not send in the 708 version pcsx2

good health

Sponsored links

Burnout games do not work yet.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-10-2009, 07:34 PM)Bositman Wrote: Burnout games do not work yet.

I will not emulate the game but wanted to know if you can not do anything to make that programmers to emulate that game because there are very little games that people are interested and have been emulated but because they do not emulate the burnout
I've gotten the Burnout games to work properly, except that the car the player is driving doesn't show up so its very hard to dodge cars coming at you.
(02-10-2009, 09:33 PM)luisloco Wrote: I will not emulate the game but wanted to know if you can not do anything to make that programmers to emulate that game because there are very little games that people are interested and have been emulated but because they do not emulate the burnout

Laugh you made my day ! Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
English ONLY