Burnout Series Funny Gameplay
Hi guys. First gratz and thank you for 0.9.7. It's so cool. And the greatest news of it was I can play Burnout games perfectly now(thought they have been playable for a long time now, I have a strange help from 0.9.7)

Here is the help I have been getting:

I do all the needed configs(allowhacks etc)
Start the game and begin a race...
Its very very slow. Then if I crash, there is a huge speed up in gameplay.
Almost upto normal speeds.

Also this doesn't work if takedown the opponents. Only if I crash against the traffic or obstacles, there is the speedup...What could be the reason? Anyway of getting the full speed from the start itself???

My PC : C2D E6550 2.33GHz(ya I know), 4GB RAM, Vista 32bit SP2, 9800GT...
PCSX2 config in sig...
Games:
DBZ BT 3,GOW 1&2,Shadow of Colossus,Burnout Series
My PCSX2:
PCSX2 Beta 0.9.7,GSdx 3068(DX10),SPU2-X r3218,Lilypad r2930

Sponsored links

those slowdows are probably caused by your cpu,beacuse is quite slow and this is a very demanding game so you will have best luck if you overclock the cpu to at least 3.0
I know the cpu is weak and I won't get good speeds. I am asking why is there a huge speedup after I crash in a race???

Its a funny way to play the game. Start race and crash immediately, get speedup and then catch up to the other racers XD
Games:
My PCSX2:
thats probably beacuse when the crash take place there are not too many things to render (graphically) so that should be a speedup,im pretty sure that is caused by the camera beacuse the camera dont have to render all the world and all the cars,just the crashing ones
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
What diegochiha said, but basically at the beginning of the race all cars can be seen and it's heavier on the emulator, once you get left behind or if you pass the other cars it should be faster since not much have to be rendered then. This is not only on that game or only in the emulator, is just that the less that has to be shown is easier on the machine :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Not exactly. The funny thing is after a crash, it gets speedup through out the race even if I have all the cars on screen or not. If what your telling is true then it should be the case only in race where all cars start together. But it's slow at first for all game modes...

I'll probably have a vid up by tomorrow to show what I mean...
Games:
My PCSX2: