But isn't dumping your PS2 BIOS Illegal?
How do you dump your bios without modding your PS2 to play burned disks so I can emulate PS2 games legally? (According to your FAQ, retreiving BIOSes from the Internet is illegal, but modding your PS2 to play burned copies of disks is also illegal.)
ReactOS, check it out.

Sponsored links

I believe modding the PS2 is not illegal. It just voids your warranty. Something illegal would be to borrow a friend's game and make a copy of it so you can play the game without paying for it or downloading a game and burn it.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Unfortunately, I don't want to send my PS2 through the mail or anything, I want to do it in person. Sadly, I don't believe there are any modders in my city, so I'm out of luck. (I also have a fat PS2 without the expansion bay used up, nor does anyone sell the ethernet adaptors.)

Right now all I've been doing is using the bioses illegally. But I really don't want to be doing that.
ReactOS, check it out.
Then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place now should you?
Also,
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon,to prevent legal issues.You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS,ROM,ISO,Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found,the thread containing it will be closed.
My advice: Play it on your PS2.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Good advice. Also maybe google a bit and you can find what you need but for now this thread is closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64