Button Pressure
how i can emulate button pressure in pcsx2? im using an original dualshock 3 for ps3 connected by USB to the computer...

Sponsored links

+1 to this. I'm having a hard time playing mgs3 xD
very man XD same here with mgs2 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cant stop handgun or any other weapon U_U ive to shoot or put away weapon...
Up U_U
Lilypad supports button sensitivity.
Nope... If i press square and release slowly snake will shoot instead of stop aim... How i have to configure it? Repeat i need square button not trigger or stick
I too would like to know how to configure this. I am using a Dualshock 3 as well. And i've only found that you can by fiddling with the motionjoy drivers.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(12-16-2011, 07:34 PM)rama Wrote: Lilypad supports button sensitivity.

no it doesn't.
it supports a workaround where the drivers remap buttons to axes, but there is no support for actual pressure sensitive buttons.

not via directx (No api support)
not via xinput (limited api support / triggers only)

nor via native ds3. (requires implementation via raw input)

of course, HID is the issue for the first 2, since HID doesn't typically support pressure sensitive buttons, so why add a feature to the API when the hid doesn't allow it.
and the majority of gamepad drivers don't allow remapping buttons to axis to trick the plugin into thinking they are.

ChickenLiver Wrote:XInput allows only 2 pressure sensitive buttons (L2 and R2) per controller and only allows up to 4 controllers. XInput exactly mirrors the controls of an Xbox 360 controller, which is a pretty serious handicap. Any XInput device can only have at most 4 analog axes, 2 pressure sensitive buttons, and 16 simple buttons, including the 4 directions of the d-pad (See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...32(VS.85).aspx for official MS info. GTK documentation seems an odd link for XInput info).

DirectInput has no such limitation, though it has no pressure sensitive button type (You can use analog axes as pressure sensitive buttons, however, though software has to be coded for it. There are also "sliders" which are just absolute axes and should be treated a bit like pressure sensitive buttons. Sliders aren't an actual object type, though, just certain axis slots in the standardized templates). In practice, almost everything uses a standard joystick template, which does have some limitations, though not quite as many. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...59(VS.85).aspx has info on the simpler of the two DirectInput joystick structure. Again, you aren't restricted to it, but a lot of code uses it or the more complicated one.
so no pressure? U_U
U can to a certain degree do button pressure. I did it with Star Ocean 3 for the Flute quest. Look @ this post of mine which is quite old, but should point u out towards the proper direction.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-ge...#pid130016