Buttons don't "hold"?
Hey everyone!

Having trouble with my PS4 controller using the PCSX2 nightly build and thought I'd see if someone ran into a similar issue and had a fix; tried searching old threads but didn't see anything, so here we go.

I've been playing a few games that require you to hold the L1/R1 buttons (Armored Core 2, Dynasty Warriors 4/5), but for some reason, the buttons don't seem to properly hold down; instead, it seems like when I press R1/L1, they're acting like I'm pressing a "turbo" version of the button instead, rapidly being pressed instead of actually held down. I tried a few different configs, and verified that "turbo" wasn't active on the buttons. Tried the controller on a few other programs, and it seems to function normally. I'm sure there's a button of some sort that I'm not clicking, or some box I'm not checking, but I'm not sure what! Not sure what information you might need, but let me know and I'll be happy to provide it. Appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Edited/added info:
Using nightly build v1.7.5029
CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6-core)
GPU is NVidia GeForce RTX 3060

Additional Edit:
Asked for help in discord, seems to be a controller issue (even though it's basically new). Will attempt to clean/etc.

Sponsored links