Buzzers and Buzz Mod (Qemu)
Question 
Using wired buzzers with PCSX2 1.0.0.

There doesn't seem to be any problem with the Buzzers being recognized, they all flash and the buttons do work. However, I've noticed when I press yellow, the blue button is instantly pressed afterwards.

This is making the game unplayable as even just navigating the Menu is a pain.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Was really looking forward to playing Buzz again. Glare

Edit: Have just tested more and it seems the buttons have a mind of their own. On character select pressing Yellow results in never ending scrolling through characters. Pressing Blue does nothing.

Sponsored links

(12-12-2013, 04:54 AM)Kittens Wrote: There doesn't seem to be any problem with the Buzzers being recognized, they all flash and the buttons do work.

How have you tested this? Using an in-game feature or inside windows?

Quote:However, I've noticed when I press yellow, the blue button is instantly pressed afterwards.

How and where have you noticed this? In-game?

Quote:Pressing Blue does nothing.

Again. First blue worked, later not anymore... What have you changed? Where do you check if these buttons work or not?
I think you missunderstood him willkuer.

He said pressing yellow activates blue (in the game), but pressing blue does nothing. I suspect the first comment of "the buttons do work" wasn't entirely true.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

in the compatablility list it says that DEV9 is required for the buttons.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-12-2013, 03:06 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: in the compatablility list it says that DEV9 is required for the buttons.

Yep, thats because you need USB support, Qemu however is a USB emulator, so it "might" work kind of with that.

I thought he is using this as a gamepad with lilypad...
He mentioned the buttons flashing and lighting up, so i presume he has the proper buzz buzzers Tongue

Yikes, Sorry if I worded it a bit badly.

Yes I have the real buzzers. I tried to make that clear by saying I have the wired Buzzers.

And by 'work', I kinda meant they are recognized, just not as they should be.

Also, I'm a she Wink
(12-12-2013, 06:28 PM)Kittens Wrote: Yikes, Sorry if I worded it a bit badly.

Yes I have the real buzzers. I tried to make that clear by saying I have the wired Buzzers.

And by 'work', I kinda meant they are recognized, just not as they should be.

Also, I'm a she Wink

You'll forgive them, since I turned out to be a guy, they probably don't know what to expect anymore. Tongue2

Also... I have no idea what these buzzers even are. Looked it up, interesting.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Shall I assume that nobody has a solution to this yet then? Tongue