C++ Runtime Error PSCX2 1.21
(10-17-2015, 06:39 AM)Saiki Wrote: look in the errors and reports in windows, there will likely be one

Nope none.... out of curiosity I Ran DxDiag..... and well that crashed too  Ohmy  Excl Blink  Wacko

I Googled the cause of that... not much to go on apparently.
So it seems like somehow... possibly during the PSCX2 installation Direct X got Corrupted or something.(maybe my antivirus interfered with it... due to it being a web based installer)

I tried re-running the installer ... no avail... it runs like normal on ZeroGS and crashes on GsDX. So its likely something else is going on that's conflicting with the installation.
After that I did a Reset on Windows 10... reinstalled PSCX2 using the exact same installer program(reinstalling Chrome and the Antivirus in the process)... and it worked. GSDX no longer causes that Runtime Error message. 

Another possibility is that it may be a Windows 10 issue and resetting it just reverted it back to before the Problem was introduces by forced updates.... Angry I don't know really... I'm just drawing straws. I Give up.... But it works perfectly now, I probably would of never figured it out if it weren't for this Forum.

Thanks for all the help and support.
Laugh Biggrin
CPU:    AMD3+ FX8350 8 cores @ 4.2Ghz, 16 threads
Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX Gaming
GPU:  NVidia GTX 970, 4GB
RAM:  16Gb DDR3
PSU:  1KW

Sponsored links

Cool.

All problems solved? Anything else?
(10-17-2015, 11:07 AM)willkuer Wrote: Cool.

All problems solved? Anything else?

All Problems Solved for now.
It's Definitely not gone for good... but my guess its got nothing to do with PSCX2 and more to do with Windows 10
CPU:    AMD3+ FX8350 8 cores @ 4.2Ghz, 16 threads
Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX Gaming
GPU:  NVidia GTX 970, 4GB
RAM:  16Gb DDR3
PSU:  1KW
(10-17-2015, 10:57 AM)Fornoreason1000 Wrote: nother possibility is that it may be a Windows 10 issue and resetting it just reverted it back to before the Problem was introduces by forced updates.... Angry I don't know really... I'm just drawing straws. I Give up.... But it works perfectly now, I probably would of never figured it out if it weren't for this Forum.

Sounds like it downloaded an Nvidia driver through windows updates, they have never worked properly through there, so I'm no surprised Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]