C++ Runtime error
G'day m8s. I seem to be encountering that pesky C++ runtime error (pics included) and was wondering if anybody could help solve this mystery as I have all 19 c++ packages installed.
I've tried running in default plugins, I've tried compatibility mode, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both the emulator and all the c++ runtimes. I can't see what i'm missing.

my pc specs are as follows:

Intel i7 4790k @stock 4ghz
ASRock z97 Extreme4 mobo
EVGA GTX 780 dual FTW
Kingston HyperX 16gb 1600mhz
Windows 10 Pro (build 10240)

Sponsored links

(07-31-2015, 04:31 PM)Synkou Wrote: G'day m8s. I seem to be encountering that pesky C++ runtime error (pics included) and was wondering if anybody could help solve this mystery as I have all 19 c++ packages installed.
I've tried running in default plugins, I've tried compatibility mode, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both the emulator and all the c++ runtimes. I can't see what i'm missing.

my pc specs are as follows:

Intel i7 4790k @stock 4ghz
EVGA GTX 780 dual FTW
Kingston HyperX 16gb 1600mhz
Windows 10 Pro (build 10240)

give this a try
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That's exactly what I used to install them all Sad
(07-31-2015, 04:37 PM)Synkou Wrote: That's exactly what I used to install them all Sad

maybe a windows 10 issue we havent spotted yet, then ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, thanks for trying Smile
(07-31-2015, 04:37 PM)Synkou Wrote: That's exactly what I used to install them all Sad

Well, instead of all of them, could you try to reinstall the vc2013 x86 one again?
I've reinstalled that one about 3 times now
Then try removing it and then reinstalling it, and then run windows update.
There are no updates yet for Windows 10. But I will try reinstalling once more.
I am not sure if it is allowed to post these dll's but I think these are the necessary ones for pcsx2 to start.
Try to put them into the main directory of your install (where pcsx2.exe is located).

Edit: I just removed the dll's now. Since I am not sure about copyright I think it is better to avoid problems. (and since the problem is solved....)