CANT RUN PCSX2!!!
(06-17-2009, 07:24 AM)ulaums Wrote: Hi Arthas55! Am having problem with running the PCSX2 everytime I wanna run it says BIOS not found. Can u help out with that? Coz I am new at this things. Thnx!

BlushBlush As I say ,My PCSX2 is Chinese version....
do this and try it??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Read this

You need to dump your BIOS from your PS2. Instructions are in the linked thread.

e: Changed link to be more relevant.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
sorry it took so long 4 a reply i was at kiev well i extracted everything with 7zip and put the bios in the bios folder i just cant find the .exe soi dont no wat im doing wrong
Maybe you got the wrong download? try getting the installer again or the latest beta installer.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-17-2009, 07:48 AM)arthas55 Wrote: BlushBlush As I say ,My PCSX2 is Chinese version....
do this and try it??

This is a hacked build of PCSX2. These builds are made by people with no respect to the PCSX2 team by changing plugin names like that 'Sparkle SPU2' and claim it as their own.
These builds are totally illegal and violate the GPL license PCSX2 is under. Using this kind of builds is not only risky for your system since god knows what these people pack the emulator with but you also discredit the PCSX2 authors by using such hacked crap like this.
[Image: newsig.jpg]