CD-Rom Drive problem
Ok, so, I dumped my bios, though it took a while cuz I've never done it before =.= And got everything setup! And now...my cd-rom drive won't read my FFX disc ._. I've cleaned it off, though it's not bad to begin with, I've tried other ps2 discs, of which none worked. They work in my ps2, and other discs work on my drive, so I don't think it's the drive. Anyone got any info?

Sponsored links

What cd plugin are you trying to use?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I don't really even think it's the plugin. The cd won't register in "my computer" much less in one of the plugin configs. If I go to my computer, after I put the cd in, and double click my drive, or, right click > explore it, it tells me to insert a disc into the drive.
Er, wait. You are putting it in a DVD drive, right?
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
"Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A SCSI CdRom Device" Yes. Yes I am. No need for anymore replies. No, I didn't fix it, however, it works on my other pc. I'm just going to make an iso, and burn it to a dvd. Hopefully that'll work.
Do you have a portable hard drive or a thumb drive? If so you can make an ISO on your other PC, then .RAR it and split it up and xfer it over to your other PC.
I thought that's what I just said I was doing, via dvd...

None the less, it worked, just the sound isn't working. Looking for a new sound plugin now, though, this topic isn't for that.
Well, which game and sound plugin are you using?
for FFX use ZeroSPU2