CDVD Plugin not found!
Exclamation 
i swear i search through the forums and i didnt found the answer i was looking for.
with linux 0.8 mounting the iso i get = program not responding
daemon tools mounting the iso i get = program not responding
its the same with gigaherz 0.7 and peops 1.3

so help pls? unable to post any log files becoz the only way to end the program is task manager =.=

Sponsored links

System Specs, PCSX2 version used, PCSX2 settings, All PCSX2 plugin used, All plugins settings.
Do NOT mount the ISO with external programs, use Linuz Iso Plugin to read it directly.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
sry for double posting. my com lagged ....mind if u delete the other thread for me?

System Specs
Computer - ACPI Multiprocessor PC
Disk Drives - ST3250620AS
Display Adapters - NVDIA GeForce 8800 GT
hmmm other than this are
Inetel[r] Core[tm]2 Duo CPU
E6850 @3.00GHz
2.41Ghz, 1.00GB of RAM

Pcsx2 0.9.6 - Downloaded from the pcsx2 webby

cant attach files. maximum file size 500kb -..-

(09-09-2009, 10:24 AM)Bositman Wrote: Post:
Do NOT mount the ISO with external programs, use Linuz Iso Plugin to read it directly.

without daemon tools on it says Error loading iso with linux x.x
I don't quit understand why people keep talking about using Linuz to read the ROMs, I just open with file > run CD/DVD and it works fine.

How do you read with Linuz?
What's the difference?
(09-09-2009, 10:24 AM)santafroze Wrote:
(09-09-2009, 10:24 AM)Bositman Wrote: Post:

without daemon tools on it says Error loading iso with linux x.x

That's probably cause it's still mounted in daemon tools...

(09-09-2009, 10:57 AM)Zeta Wrote: I don't quit understand why people keep talking about using Linuz to read the ROMs, I just open with file > run CD/DVD and it works fine.

What's the difference?

Because it doesnt always work, think about it daemon tools is nothing but emulating a real drive, now if you were using a real drive it would read it as good as it could emulate the reading process (which might not be working perfectly) but with the mounted image it's actually just linking to yet another emulated process (might work even less) so it's not really optimal... it's a good thing that it works for you but it doesnt change the fact that it is just adding another emulation part which isnt needed (and might just cause problems), and other users have shown this being the problem in some cases anyway.

Quote:How do you read with Linuz?

Just select Linuz ISO cdvd as cdvd plugin from the "config > configure" settings then either configure Linuz ISO cdvd to point it to your image file or just run the emulator with "file > run cd/dvd" or "run > execute" withoiut configuring the plugin and it will show a window to choose the game to run.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-09-2009, 10:57 AM)Zeta Wrote: I don't quit understand why people keep talking about using Linuz to read the ROMs, I just open with file > run CD/DVD and it works fine.

How do you read with Linuz?
What's the difference?

its not a dvd or cd u see, its a iso file
Linuz ISO is used to read ISO images. Other plugins are used for reading directly from DVD discs. After you configure either plugin, you click File->Run CD/DVD to run your ISO or Disc.
santafroze: You must not use Daemon tools, that is what I'm telling you. And why would you need to attach an image file larger than 500kb? If it is high resolution resize it
(09-09-2009, 11:06 AM)Bositman Wrote: Linuz ISO is used to read ISO images. Other plugins are used for reading directly from DVD discs. After you configure either plugin, you click File->Run CD/DVD to run your ISO or Disc.
santafroze: You must not use Daemon tools, that is what I'm telling you. And why would you need to attach an image file larger than 500kb? If it is high resolution resize it

ahh.. resize it -..- didnt think of that

and i have SWITCHED OFF and EXIT daemon tools Laugh
so stop blaming that program lols :X

Attached Files
.bmp   1.bmp (Size: 367,82 KB / Downloads: 292)
Well no wonder your images are huge, they are bitmaps. Change them to jpeg and it will cut the size down by a factor of 4 or more.
These are only your plugins used, we will need settings of GSdx and CPU/Advanced settings of PCSX2.
First, change both pads to the same plugin (lilypad preferably).
Second, try booting the bios. You can do that by selecting CDVDnull as CDVD plugin and clicking Run->Execute. Does that still crash?
No I didn't use Daemon tools.

I didn't config my Linuz at all I just use "run CD/DVD" and select the ISO or mdf directly so I asked that question, but I guess "run CD/DVD" uses that plugin by itself so actually I am using Linuz.

Now I don't quite understand the difference between "run CD/DVD" and the new "run ISO image" lol, they seem to work the same.