CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x000fe04d
ok, i have bought a game and want to play it. CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x000fe04d is up in the logs. I want to play my game!

Also, [b]jesalvein, if you close this thread that will be a disapointment for your communty. PLEASE DO NOT. AND NO THIS IS NOT WARZE,PIRACY,OR ANYTHING ELSE AGINST THE RULES.[/b]

[b]lol[/b]
What'cha gonna do?

I GOTTA BELIEVE!
-I GOTTA BELIEVE!

Sponsored links

You still haven't proven you own whatever game you're asking for help with.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-11-2017, 06:43 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: You still haven't proven you own whatever game you're asking for help with.

Its Parappa The Rapper 2 and the legit disc its self.
What'cha gonna do?

I GOTTA BELIEVE!
-I GOTTA BELIEVE!
Prove it.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-11-2017, 06:47 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Prove it.

ok.
What'cha gonna do?

I GOTTA BELIEVE!
-I GOTTA BELIEVE!
Dude, continually lying to us and spamming new threads isn't cool. You already messaged both me and jesalvein admitting that you lost the disk. Considering the number of threads you have made, I have no reason to believe you actually bought the disk.

If you really had the disk, the smart solution at this point would be to upload a picture of the disk with your username. This is the last time I'm going to bother, because you're seriously starting to tick some people off.
(04-11-2017, 06:56 PM)CK1 Wrote: Dude, continually lying to us and spamming new threads isn't cool. You already messaged both me and jesalvein admitting that you lost the disk. Considering the number of threads you have made, I have no reason to believe you actually bought the disk.

If you really had the disk, the smart solution at this point would be to upload a picture of the disk with your username. This is the last time I'm going to bother, because you're seriously starting to tick some people off.

Exactly :
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, or game that has been illegally obtained or downloaded. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked until proven otherwise.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go