CDVD errors
I am trying to run the Linuz ISO plugin (versions 0.8 and 0.9, neither work). I get an error that the plugin is not opening. I went to configuration, hit test, and the test said it failed. I am not running the ISO in any other program. How can I fix this?

Sponsored links

What's the exact error it shows? What game? You sure the ISO was made correctly?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
what game? show us the linuz-iso config window.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
I get 2 errors. The first one is Error loading *file name*. Then I get a "Error Opening CDVD Plugin." The game is Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3. I know its not the ISO, I've been playing it for quite a while now and just started having problems.
Could have got corrupted, try remaking the ISO.
Also make sure it's not in use by any other process, even an old pcsx2.exe that didn't get closed completely could cause that. Restarting your windows would be a way to make sure everything else is not using it anymore.
Here's a screen shot of my configuration.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ofc it has a problem... downloaded games can be corupted ^_^
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
As iakoboss 7 said.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.