CDVD plugin failed
When ever I try to boot up a iso I get this message. CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers.
The thing is I have a brand new computer that can run the newest games at max. I'm not sure whats I can do. Any help would be amazing I just want to play dark cloud again haha

Sponsored links

Have you selected the correct drive where your game disc is inserted(CDVD menu tab -> Plugin Menu -> Plugin Settings)?
(02-02-2016, 01:13 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Have you selected the correct drive where your game disc is inserted(CDVD menu tab -> Plugin Menu -> Plugin Settings)?

I'm using a iso so I can't even select plugin menu. When I do select plugin and then go into the plugin settings I see source drive with a drop down selector with only No disc available to select
(02-02-2016, 01:28 AM)Zpon Wrote: I'm using a iso so I can't even select plugin menu. When I do select plugin and then go into the plugin settings I see source drive with a drop down selector with only No disc available to select

Try to do this: CDDVD-->Select iso(check if the ISO optionĀ is marked)-->Select your game--->System-->Boot CDVD(Fast)
(02-02-2016, 05:34 AM)ReZ Wrote: Try to do this: CDDVD-->Select iso(check if the ISO optionĀ is marked)-->Select your game--->System-->Boot CDVD(Fast)

Yeah that's exactly how I've been doing it haha I had this working on my old computer. Idk what has changed. Maybe because I had the pro version of daemon tools lite. I never mounted anything because it would do it for me if need be. Do I have to mount the iso image for it to work when I select it?
(02-02-2016, 11:54 AM)Zpon Wrote: Yeah that's exactly how I've been doing it haha I had this working on my old computer. Idk what has changed. Maybe because I had the pro version of daemon tools lite. I never mounted anything because it would do it for me if need be. Do I have to mount the iso image for it to work when I select it?

why would you mount an image if you already have an internal iso reader ?
don't mount it into any 3rd party software, just run it into pcsx2 directly.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-02-2016, 11:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: why would you mount an image if you already have an internal iso reader ?
don't mount it into any 3rd party software, just run it into pcsx2 dire
That's what I have been doing. Just making sure I don't have to mount it
I don't know if the problem still exist but before if the iso is used in any way by something else too,pcsx2 will not run it.
(02-03-2016, 06:18 AM)vsub Wrote: I don't know if the problem still exist but before if the iso is used in any way by something else too,pcsx2 will not run it.

Well I have not used the iso for anything else. when I do try and mount it on any program it does say its corrupt. I don't know if that could be a problem. It never said this before when I used it on my old computer. Maybe windows 10 is doing something thats messing it all over?
(02-03-2016, 06:37 AM)Zpon Wrote: when I do try and mount it on any program it does say its corrupt.

Then it's probably is...try recreating the image with ImgBurn