CDVD plugin failed to open.
So I got a bit of a unique situation here. I'm trying to force all my emulator games to launch through steam for convenience (and so I remember I have them there.) I have gotten multiple emulators working but PCSX2 is being stubborn

loading the game normally (using the exe and using the CDVD pull down and picking my game) works fine. but if I attempt to use steam to launch the same game with target line

"E:\Lightweight Games\Emulator\Sony Playstation 2\PCSX2 1.4.0\pcsx2.exe" "E:\Lightweight Games\Emulator\Sony Playstation 2\gameimage.iso"

I am hit with "CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers."

Trying each plugin I was hit with the same issue too, so any ideas?

Sponsored links

Are you sure the iso name and location name are fully correct? A small mistake is enough for this error to pop up.
(09-20-2016, 01:18 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Are you sure the iso name and location name are fully correct? A small mistake is enough for this error to pop up.
I'm pretty sure, but I will give it a double check after work and get back to you.
(09-20-2016, 01:18 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Are you sure the iso name and location name are fully correct? A small mistake is enough for this error to pop up.

Yeah It seems somewhere along the line I made an opps with my directory path I think, seems to be working now.