CG error: assignment among incompatible concrete types
If you are getting this:
Code:
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : The compile returned an error.
last listing: /Applications/pcsx2/bin/../plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/ps2hw.fx(7
19) : error C5210: assignment among incompatible concrete types
(865) : fatal error C9999: unable to generate code, no legal types for program.

then you need to download http://pcsx2-mac.quant0r.com/files/ps2hw.fx and replace the one in /Applications/pcsx2/plugins/zerogs/opengl

Sponsored links

Could you tell more: what it is? Why do you want to change shaders source file without changing of compiled one? What was changed in this shaders?
The compiled shaders are only used in non-dev build of zerogs, so it's fine to change just the shaders here. This problem was introduced in recent version of CG, not really sure what exactly they changed though
(01-10-2009, 01:34 PM)zedr0n Wrote: The compiled shaders are only used in non-dev build of zerogs, so it's fine to change just the shaders here. This problem was introduced in recent version of CG, not really sure what exactly they changed though

Hi,

I tried loading the pcsx2 emulator and that error thing came up; I belive you said it was due to the new cg framework. I went to the down load link you supplied and it came up with a text page(no download). So my question is do I copy and paste it into my pcsx2 folder opengl? If you could get back to me that would be great! I have been trying at the pcsx2 for a long time!!! lol
(07-13-2009, 06:30 AM)SirDante Wrote: Hi,

I tried loading the pcsx2 emulator and that error thing came up; I belive you said it was due to the new cg framework. I went to the down load link you supplied and it came up with a text page(no download). So my question is do I copy and paste it into my pcsx2 folder opengl? If you could get back to me that would be great! I have been trying at the pcsx2 for a long time!!! lol

Right lick the link and select "Save As" or "Save Linked Content" or "Save Link As"
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
Tongue 
(04-26-2011, 09:00 AM)Kaze Wrote: Right lick the link and select "Save As" or "Save Linked Content" or "Save Link As"

Hi, I also tried the right click and Save As but all i get/download is a file called "Unknown.html"
Maybe zip it and put on mediafire? (A)
(11-04-2011, 02:30 PM)CubriC Wrote: Hi, I also tried the right click and Save As but all i get/download is a file called "Unknown.html"
Maybe zip it and put on mediafire? (A)

Right click the link and select save as, then when it ask for name and filetype (DO NOT RENAME THE FILE), only change the filetype from text-document to All Files

EDIT:
Made easier to understand
sorry but the link doesn't work :/
(09-30-2012, 09:27 PM)le-colombien Wrote: sorry but the link doesn't work :/

Thats the old site, I don't think the newer versions have this error at all.