COD2: Big Red One (Not working)
Not sure what Im doing wrong. This is my first experiance with an emulator so bare with me Unsure. I thought it was maybe the game, or the bios, but I've tried different ones of each to no avail. I have all settings set to default other then screen res...

Sponsored links

Press F9?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I have this game, it has a lot of issues with PCSX2. If you use software mode (f9) the menu displays semi-correctly, but once you get into the game, the game will only run half the speed it's supposed to. There is no fix for this... yet.
(09-06-2014, 11:59 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Press F9?

(09-07-2014, 12:28 AM)monsterjamp Wrote: I have this game, it has a lot of issues with PCSX2. If you use software mode (f9) the menu displays semi-correctly, but once you get into the game, the game will only run half the speed it's supposed to. There is no fix for this... yet.

Thanks! Thats bummer that it runs so slow Glare. I spose even if they get the game to play at normal speed, online play will never work. That was the best part of this game. It was my first FPS multiplayer and Id love to relive those glory days. ASR ftw!

I wonder how this person got it to play so well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3vLzVQnHI
His channel logo is a British flag, so he might be playing the PAL version of the game. Maybe the PAL version of this game runs better on PCSX2.

Good eye! Unfortunately the European version doesn't seem to run any different.
Ok, you got your answer, and i'll close this before someone asks what you meant here :
Quote:I thought it was maybe the game, or the bios, but I've tried different ones of each to no avail
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go