CPU Question

Just enjoy the Attachment an tell me if i can use this instruction ??

Sponsored links

SSE3 != SSSE3

SSE3 is a fairly useless and mundane set of instructions that neither Pcsx2 nor Gsdx can use in any useful way. SSSE3 contains a select few useful instructions that provide a very! small speedup (unnoticeable in most games), so you're not really missing out on much by not using it anyway.

And no your CPU does not support SSSE3 (not that it really matters anyway).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
why it detects it ?
no AMD processor supports SSSE3, it's intel only. and like Air said, there's no really noticeable speed increases
ok Wink just confused because it says it has detectet it and cpu info says it too Wink ok i think it doesnt matter Wink
(05-17-2009, 11:31 PM)Lione Wrote: ok Wink just confused because it says it has detectet it and cpu info says it too Wink ok i think it doesnt matter Wink

pcsx2 reports pretty much all known instruction sets, don't mean it uses them
and why god damn FFX2 crashes randomly ? i read that it comes when pcsx2 is changing from single to dualcore !? it runs fine but crashes randomly Sad
are you trying to use the SSSE3 version of GSDX after being told you dont have it??
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

AMD's have SSE3, PCSX2 doesn't use SSE3.
Intel's use SSSE3, PCSX2 does use SSSE3.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
(05-17-2009, 11:34 PM)refraction Wrote: are you trying to use the SSSE3 version of GSDX after being told you dont have it??

YES! it says my CPU Doesnt support SSE3.1 but i wondered why it says it detects sse3 and when i try it it says no support bla Laugh it doesnt matter if it dont push speed
just tryed pcsx2 to play all final fantasy games but the only one i have is FF12 that crashes randomly Sad