Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRYOSTASIS DOSENT WORK
Another serious problem that i have is that Cryostasis dosent work!! Cryostasis is a new pc exculsive horror fps that released 2 weeks ago and from what i have read in 1c company forums is one of the best pc games ever made!! you can find more information about the game here http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/cryostasis/overview and also you can read some reviews of it on most gaming websites and see some trailers on youtube But i am trying to get this game to work for 2 weeks without any success!! i got this error all the time

I think that most of you will know this game right?

ppNam:cryostasis.exe AppVer:1.0.0.1 ModName:ntdll.dll
ModVer:5.1.2600.2180 Offset:0001029

how can i get the game to work

Sponsored links

Okay I have neverheard of this game even tough I keep reading about new releases. If you have GENUINE version.. (meaning not downloaded from internet, or bought pirated version from nearby market place)...

Then go to the game support forums instead here because many cannot help with game problems because they don't have thatkind problems here. Wink
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]
(12-21-2008, 10:16 PM)BAXTERSTOC Wrote: ppNam:cryostasis.exe AppVer:1.0.0.1 ModName:ntdll.dll

Is this the error you get? Maybe the file ntdll.dll is missing or corrupted, if it came like that try a re-install, or if that fials try a download (its only leagal if you own a licance, and it must not be modified, you break TOS if it is and could lose your licance).
Note that if the disk is corrupted, your leagally obliged for a full refund, or a new copy of the game

And no, i havent heared of Cryostasis, you should look on the official forum for help on this one.
Piracy and Being a vegetarian that eats Quorn are alike.

Your in denial, and want the real thing, not matter what you think.

CPU:E8500 MB:Asus P5Q-E RAM: 3Gigs of Corsair domination 5-5-5-15 GfxCard:ATI Radion HD 4870 OC'd @775Mhz GPU, 1000Mhz GDDR5 Ram
Sounds alot like a first person shooter game.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
(12-22-2008, 03:54 AM)azure6610 Wrote:
(12-21-2008, 10:16 PM)BAXTERSTOC Wrote: ppNam:cryostasis.exe AppVer:1.0.0.1 ModName:ntdll.dll

Is this the error you get? Maybe the file ntdll.dll is missing or corrupted, if it came like that try a re-install, or if that fials try a download (its only leagal if you own a licance, and it must not be modified, you break TOS if it is and could lose your licance).
Note that if the disk is corrupted, your leagally obliged for a full refund, or a new copy of the game

And no, i havent heared of Cryostasis, you should look on the official forum for help on this one.

Yes this is error i get i send a mesage to 1c (the company who made the game) but they say they dont know what the problem is!! But as i said i will go later the pc to the service to fix it!
(12-22-2008, 08:21 AM)BAXTERSTOC Wrote:
(12-22-2008, 03:54 AM)azure6610 Wrote:

Yes this is error i get i send a mesage to 1c (the company who made the game) but they say they dont know what the problem is!! But as i said i will go later the pc to the service to fix it!

oH And you can see a trailer of cryostasis here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-f8En60_...re=related