Call of Duty 3
It's a pity you can't buy new ones from me
I'll play it the way it works.I see that this game has problems, but it is playable
https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Call_of_Duty_3

Sponsored links

buy new what ?
oh, and btw, wiki is outdated
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I mean the real PS2 console.I'll try to arrange something else
just the one you already own. why would you want to buy another ?
And the knobs are torn and I have problems with the tray.
Overall a bad purchase.But it runs for most games,I don't have weak hardware, or maybe the games are underdeveloped, some of them, like Silent Hill Shattered Memories, were only fixed in version 1.7.0. And I'm fine with 60 frames
honestly, if you do just what i stated above, you should be fine.
i don't get why you don't want to try
honestly, if you do just what i stated above, you should be fine.
i don't get why you don't want to try.I will play as is, I prefer this equipment over that one anyway
It's not the developers fault, it's the PS2 hardware's fault. It can't handle everything that an Xbox or a good PC can. Also, compare the actual graphics of games like Timesplitters (that run at 60 fps) and games like CoD3, Killzone, and Black (which run slower). CoD3 has better textures, physics, and more stuff happening around you than in Timeplitters 2, but that means the frame rate has to go down. Honestly, the frame rate in CoD3 does not bother me that much in single-player and I still think it's fun (but the frame rate online is horrible!). You'll just have to get used to it or find a better system.
Gamesfaqs.Maybe the problem lies in the drops on the real Emotion Engine processor.
I'm playing GTA III on PCSX2 and the frames drop too, but you get used to it.I played on a real console and the frames dropped
I went into task manager and turned off PCSX2 performance mode. It plays amazing now, I'm very happy.
If anyone has a similar problem to mine, you can try this
I'm such a fool