Call of Duty 3 Not Working
Hello. I am trying to start Call of Duty 3 from an ISO. However, it loads the screen saying it uses autosave blah blah blah. However, when I press X to say OK it doesn't do anything. It's not frozen because the "OK" test is doing it's highlighting/fade thing. Are there any special setting I need to set? I've already enabled ee cache and full clamping.

Sponsored links

Is your controller confugured properly?
Does it work in any other game?
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
I think this game needs Software rendering. It is rather broken, IIRC.

But your current problem does seem likely to be your controls.
PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? any kind of error in the console log window when you get the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-03-2011, 02:43 AM)Rezard Wrote: I think this game needs Software rendering. It is rather broken, IIRC.

But your current problem does seem likely to be your controls.

Software rendering is on. (16 Threads! Can play Battlefront 2 faster than the real hardware!). The controls are working on the BIOS and in other games.

This is my inis folder.

.zip   inis.zip (Size: 7,13 KB / Downloads: 637)

EDIT: I'm using a gamepad, but it doesn't work even when I map X to keyboard.
Hmm, well I have no hands on(or even hands off) experience with this game so Ill just tell you to make sure speedhacks are off and try changing clamping/rounding modes and leave the rest to the proffecionals.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Hmmm...

Is the word "OK" still flashing?
@Rezard OK is flashing. @GamerGeek, I have tried different clamping modes. I've turned off speedhacks. I've even tried the generic fixes under the patches menu. Battlefront 2 works fine. So does Muppet Party Cruise! (Yeah my mom bought that one).

MD5 Hash of ISO: 723cc1164f46836d487cbf95ceee70c4

I also have an MDS (but it's useless with PCSX2).

MD5 Hash of MDS: dd57d98bdbcc0b0764636637da7a31d0

Anyhow, I'm using 0.9.8. I think I might have read somewhere that this game doesn't work with PCSX2, but I am hoping that that was fixed this version.

EDIT: It must have been. I've seen videos on YouTube.
I'm not sure what the problem is. I can go right past that screen without a fuss... (default settings)

Perhaps try remaking your ISO with Imgburn.
i can also get past that screen with no problems at all but the game needs software rendering for its extremely borked in hardware.