Call of Duty 3 damaged screen and low fps
I use pcsx2 1.2.1 r5875.Call of duty 3 very damaged screen.My computer:
(Bios-USA 2006)
FX6100 3.30ghz
4 GB DDR3 Ram
GTX650ti 1 Gb
(Lastest driver update completed)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

...And keep in mind the culprit is probably your cpu.
it's known to perform badly with single threaded applications.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What are EE% readings during slowdown? I guess something over 95%?
Cod 3 is going to be slow on that pc. You need to use the software renderer and it will probably unplayable.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-13-2014, 10:05 AM)afterx Wrote: I use pcsx2 1.2.1 r5875.Call of duty 3 very damaged screen.My computer:
(Bios-USA 2006)
FX6100 3.30ghz
4 GB DDR3 Ram
GTX650ti 1 Gb
(Lastest driver update completed)

i can't understand your problem, is the game slow or is it full of bugs,glitches.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The title implies that he has both problems.

Nobbs already suggested a solution to the glitches and shattered all his dreams and hope in the same sentence. Wink
(11-13-2014, 05:45 PM)willkuer Wrote: The title implies that he has both problems.

Nobbs already suggested a solution to the glitches and shattered all his dreams and hope in the same sentence. Wink

that cpu could play the game good when overclocked and +3 threads in sw mode and using some speed hacks.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-13-2014, 05:48 PM)s.sakash Wrote: that cpu could play the game good when overclocked and +3 threads in sw mode and using some speed hacks.
My friend got 35-40fps on his FX 8350 clocked at 4Gghz. The OP has a Bulldozer chip which is slower than piledriver.
(11-13-2014, 05:49 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: My friend got 35-40fps on his FX 8350 clocked at 4Gghz. The OP has a Bulldozer chip which is slower than piledriver.

by your points, i assume even with the speedhacks and overclock there is a low chance for the op to cross 30fps using his current rig.
- Refraction
I'd say the op will get a max of 35-40 if he OC's to about 4.4ghz