Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty 3 has vertical red bars??
I'm trying to play COD3 and the menus work as other people have stated, cut-scenes work okay... BUT when I spawn in, I get vertical red lines all over the screen! I attached a screenshot; if anyone could please help me with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
  • D3D9/D3D11 (hardware mode) : Set Skipdraw hack to 1.
  • OpenGL (hardware mode) : Enable HW depth.
(03-26-2016, 02:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Updated my sig with my build but I can't see it for some reason? Anyway here's my build:

CPU - Intel Core i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Superclocked
RAM - 8GB DDR3 (4GB x 2)
OS - Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm currently using the latest stable version of PCSX2 (I think it's 1.4.0?)
I changed the GSDx plugin settings so that it used 3x Native Res and DX11 Hardware Renderer
I'm currently playing the Legend of Spyro - A New Beginning, ATV Offroad Fury 4, and trying to get COD3 working... I also am trying to work out why my network settings aren't working. Are there any PS2 online servers still up? I used this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide
(03-26-2016, 03:14 PM)ssakash Wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that later and see if it works (I'm out right now) Biggrin
(03-26-2016, 03:14 PM)ssakash Wrote:

Mehh.... I tried and it worked, but it plays terribly lol.. I think I'll just get the PC version, thank you for your help Smile
(03-27-2016, 04:16 PM)Evilgamer1337 Wrote: Mehh.... I tried and it worked, but it plays terribly lol.. I think I'll just get the PC version, thank you for your help Smile
There is no PC version. Wink